Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: what's to come chapter 1.

From: zan () stargeek com (zan)
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 13:33:47 -0400

gobbles () hush com wrote:

i've not called for anything *yet*

You call to action.  You call for hacker change.  You not hacker so how you call?

How can heard follow not own?

i consider myself a hacker, just not a very good one, *yet*; everyone
starts from somewhere right?

..explain?

Breaking system illegally not make you hacker.  Make you criminal with good intention.  Liberate information not make
you hacker - make you famous hero.

Hacker learn
hacker create information
hacker is information

agreed wholeheartedly.

i do not speak for them. i assumed you were making the assumpti
on that
they sold out.

That assumption is made.  If not speak for PHC why spread PHC FUD?

this is not PHC fud. this is my thoughts.

why?

intentions not always what they seem.

then what are they if  you belive in freedom of information? ;p

This email was sent to: zan () stargeek com