Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Are PHC going to ultimately secure more work for "Security Consultants"?

From: hellnbak () nmrc org (hellNbak)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:00:56 -0400 (EDT)

Interesting -- the header even says it came from my mail box -
mail.entrenchtech.com - thats what I get for allowing Exchange to relay.
ooop my bad....

Guess its time for me to start signing emails and of course turn off
relaying.

For the record:

1.)  This mailing list is not stupid
2.)  They probably already have drawn the attention of law enforcement but
I have no way of really knowing that.
3.)  They are not buying me a new house.  But if any of you wish to buy me
a house feel free.  :-)
4.)  I am a fsking moron for leaving relaying open on my mail server so I
got what I deserve.
5.)  Relaying is now closed and all messages to Full-Disclosure will be
posted from this mail account and signed.
6.)  To whomever relayed the message -- I will have your IP addr in my
logs but I ph33r your l33tn3ss.  lol

sigh............what a way to start a Monday......