Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Administrivia

From: johnc () grok org uk (John Cartwright)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 20:36:42 +0100

Hi

A couple of points for your attention:

1) I stipulated in the list charter that we should avoid politics, and
we've seen the consequences of not doing this today. Can we please get
back on topic, and take our disagreements elsewhere?

2) With regard to Paul Schmehl's post regarding a possibly-deleted
post, after initial investigation this seems to be nothing more than a
simple misunderstanding.  I'll post a more comprehensive summary once
all parties are 100% satisfied with the outcome, and will invite Paul
to publically endorse whatever statement we make on this subject.

Cheers
- John