Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Hah now this redefines selling out.

From: merharm () wra net (matt merhar)
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 23:16:44 -0400

hey guys,
i think that kevin mitnick should receive the death penalty for his
horrible terroristic crime. a veritable cyber-terrorist is exactly what
this country doesn't need in this time of crisis. i think a better use
for this laptop would be to bash his skull in....as a punishment for his
hacking etc.

just my 2 cents....
-matt
On Thu, 03 Oct 2002 22:40:47 -0400