Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Do members of full-disclosure really have more fun?

From: ka () khidr net (Ka)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 16:33:56 +0200

At Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2002 11:54 silvio () big net au wrote:
I suggest the word terrorist be removed from conversation, and be replaced
with the more lengthy "using non conventional warfare" or whatever
appropriate.

And I suggest the word >> I << to be removed from conversation,
and be replaced with the more lengthy but more appropriate

        "Illusion who the illusion thinks it is,
        based on hearsay from other illusions"

or (in short) IWTITIIBOHFOI.
Please feel free to correct IWTITIIBOHFOI's English. .o)

It makes conversations about seemingly tangible terminology,
much more tangible when spoken with tangible quantities.

IWTITIIBOHFOI totally agrees on that.

Ka
--
"It's the perfect time of day
to throw all your cares away"  Barenaked Ladies