Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Fwd: Brute Force brew-h4-h4 : All your fsking base ( free tzunami from .gov lies)

From: theblackfist () hushmail com (theblackfist () hushmail com)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 16:12:18 -0700

On Tue, 01 Oct 2002 15:28:05 -0700 Charles Stevenson <core () bokeoa com> wrote:
the black fist,
wrote:

all of us

so why we argue?

watch

in progress. You listened to mtv lately?

current

if you would reflect for a moment
.. think about carolyn, theo, ryann russel. dont get yourself hurt sun

herd- mentality. The cultural and social values of the masses, whether
propounded by conventional religions or by mass media, are recognized
as obstacles to individual spiritual development. Human society values
predictability, stability, or stasis above all things. The Initiate,
by contrast, seeks continuous, positive self-evolution.&#39;

I resent that. my agenda is a tad deeper than defacement
 and we own 75% of india btw

a healer
and tell

you haven't slapped me yet?
come get some
biotch

of
um

im sure you have already contacted the indian guv
go fuq yourself rat
you have no right to talk to me. ever had your door kicked in?
I think not.

once again go fuck yourself >>>>RAT

Not
ain&#39;t
tis ok, the real niggz talk in chaff+newageantiguvcrypt<br>
shall we talk about calling ntdll from iexplorer?

or maybe you need to lock your box
charles
your homedir belongs to phc for like 7 months everyone is laughing behind ya back
l8r
check /
...trishna
in /etc/publius