Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: 7350reass - alleged *BSD remote kernel expl oit

From: David Vincent <david.vincent () mightyoaks com>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 08:11:54 -0700

<snip>
There was also a file that I believe may have been created by the
attackers.
It contained the following text, which is not clear to me:

I am the Dragon and you call me insane? My movements are followed and
recorded as avidly as those of a mighty nebula. Before me, you are a slug
in
the sun. You are privy to a great becoming and you recognize nothing. You
are an ant in the afterbirth. It is in your nature to do one thing
correctly: before me you rightly tremble.
</snip>

that's a quote from the thomas harris novel "Red Dragon", currently a major
motion picture called "red Dragon" as well, but previously a major motion
picture called "Manhunter" (In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida will never be the same).

anyone who uses that machine a fan of hannibal?

-d
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html