Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: The info-sec circle of life...

From: Gregory Kornblum <GKornblum () guesswho com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:03:26 -0500

Blackhat now pimps his skillz/collection of tarballs to the
highest bidder for corporate jobs of "espionage" against
their competitors....and as the holes are unknown, there is
no way to protect against those holes by the internet at large.

Its like turning a kid loose in a candy store, and the
storekeeper is blind, and deaf.

And don't tell me that blackhats have any scruples that would
compell them to not do this....utter bullshit.

Yes I am not saying that this creates a perfect world. Just a better one. I
would rather have 5 malicious geniuses than 50 malicious dumb kids any day.
Right now we have both.

-Gregory (g-fu)
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html