Full Disclosure mailing list archives

ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!!

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (ATD)
Date: 12 Jul 2002 10:05:22 -0400

--=-P8tiTDRfFAzVf4UzCRZ1

You beat me to it man.

On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 21:55, KF wrote:
Ok guys... can we take the bugtraq / vuln-dev / other mailing list=20
flaming crap elsewhere... I have been on this list for a day or so since=20
the initial advertisement and its already become extrememly annoying and=20
worthless.... I do not need my inbox flooded with ALERT ALERT ALERT for=20
some kind of worthless statements dissing on bugtraq.... I signed up for=20
this in hopes of having another useful source of info.
=20
Instead I see my self unsubscribing from this list very soon and=20
probably never posting here if things don't change. Nearly 100% of the=20
mail from this list is talk... go find some holes people.... post some=20
exploits ... but for christs sakes take the BS offline or in private=20
emails.
-KF
=20
Nomen Nescio wrote:
=20
X-Originating IP: 66.38.151.9

Big Gay Al's Full Disclosure #001:

big gay al feels it important the following is disclosed fully

On the $cR!pT k!dDi3$ mailing list - big gay al's evil twin constantly a=
dvertise and endorse CORE-SDI product but does not tell that Security Focus=
 seniors are all investors in CORE-SDI.  Biased and misleading.  Daddy must=
 need new car.

Bugtraq moderator will not post your message if you are GOBBLES or not l=
iked.  Your post will be added to the for sale database.  There is no laten=
cy in Bugtraq all posts go out after the bug is entered in to the for sale =
database and all paying customers are informed.

CVE must die and Bugtraq ID must live.  All mailing lists not ran by sec=
urityfocus must die.  If other list exist then bugtraq worthless and not ma=
ke money.  If other list die then bugtraq be the only one and start chargin=
g.  make money off backs of smart people.  hire sheep.

;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p;p

death to anti.security.ls
death to project mayhem
Security Focus wants to be to security what Microsoft is to desktop
Does not ISS own this title

foo=3Dman+chu

=20
=20
=20
=20
--=20
That file you've been guarding, isn't.
   /   _____/\______   \__    ___/   | Secure Network Operations
   \_____  \  |       _/ |    |      | http://www.snosoft.com
   /        \ |    |   \ |    |      | recon () snosoft com
          \/         \/              | Project Cerebrum

--=-P8tiTDRfFAzVf4UzCRZ1

--=-P8tiTDRfFAzVf4UzCRZ1--