Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Outlook Express Attachment Property Spoofing Vulnerabilities

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (Jack)
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:22:40 -0000

It's in the archives. They can't be bothered. More important and
serious concerns to attend to.

As far as they are concerned, as long as there is "a warning"
dialogue, it is up to the user to accept or not accept. They as the
vendor have done there job as long as there is warning.  Thereafter,
tough luck to you if you get snagged.

Strange philosophy.