Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Viruses sought

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (martin f krafft)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 13:16:29 +0200

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf

Hi all,

I apologize up front for this message, it's not about full disclosure,
and yet, you are the best people to write this to. I need viruses for
research purposes, especially those that common virus scanners can
disinfect! Does anyone of you have a virus archive that you'd be
willing to share with me? Of course I promise not to ever abuse these.

If you can help me out, please contact me privately!

Thanks,

--=20
 =20
"non sposarti. trova una donna che odi e comprale una casa."

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf

--zhXaljGHf11kAtnf--