Full Disclosure mailing list archives

More Strategies Overheard on #Phrack

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (full-disclosure () lists netsys com)
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 02:08:45 -0700

On Sun, 18 Aug 2002 phc_exterminator () hushmail com wrote:
This is an example of these brats trying to get David O'Neal into
trouble by sending in posts claiming to be from "anti-PHC" people.

Not surpising. It's hard to understand the motivations of these folks.
From my perspective they are just bored and have way too much time on
their hands.

They are behind all of this. Their lackeys are forging logs and sending
in fake members lists so that the blame is directed to other people such
as David O'Neal and Ryan Russell.

I know Ryan Russell. He's a nice fellow, and there was never any doubt in
my mind that their "logs" were forged.

Thought I'd send this before you're all led to believe that Ryan Russell
and Al Hugher are on their team.

Nah, no chance of that.

aliver