Full Disclosure mailing list archives

FUD from #phack "High Council" and el8

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (full-disclosure () lists netsys com)
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 17:51:20 -0700

On Sat, 17 Aug 2002 fuk () hushmail com wrote:
But, go, rape some systems, #phc. Rape em up. Murder em. 0wn em. Score a
touchdown. Backdoor em. You have enough cheerleaders. Grey hat
pranksters, lol.

After reading your last two posts, I'm reminded of the first rule of
debate. "Never argue with fools. People might not know the difference."
Feel free to continue espousing your opinions, but I don't really feel
like you are capable of meeting a threshold of quality or rationality that
is worth responding to. Additionally, you disgust me, so I don't want to
encourage you further.

aliver