Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Think about me the next time you watch MTV..[Earth shaking advisory, paper + POC coming VERY soon]

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (full-disclosure () lists netsys com)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 21:35:36 -0700

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 memetic-engineer () australia edu wrote:
Remember when I said this? soon

I'm not sure, but I could get a hold of agent.ELF.Transmission.Device I
may be able to jog my memory.

#Next transmission will involve agent.ELF.Transmission.Device schematics
and instruction set for #altering human physiology via claseefyed .Hz
levels.

Please hurry, I need to construct this device post-haste. I'm desperate to
grow back my left testicle which caught a gat in the big one. I need one
with very classy .Hz levels.

What if we could treat depression, insomnia, #anxiety, stress and
tension with ELF magnetic fields?

Damn this would be wonderful. I'm an avid Boy's Life reader, I would
appreciate if you could notify me of completion of the schematics by
placing an ad in the section next to the X-Ray glasses.

#What if we could increase intelligence or improve learning?

Maybe if we built an extra powerful version we could help Ron and the
others on this very list!

Or what if someone did something nasty #with the techneeq?

Heh, I don't want to think about other people doing some nasty number with
the technique.

Think I'm kidding?

No, I'm quite serious. I believe you.

You have already been influenced via remote agent.MTV #interface

Damn! I knew it!

aliver