Full Disclosure mailing list archives

OpenSSH trojan!

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (ATD)
Date: 01 Aug 2002 15:28:32 -0400

--=-fwT/WTfBZFijasqsaqby

Len,=20
        Hi.  We just got off the phone with HP and it seems that they might be
willing work things out on a positive note.  Still not sure yet, but it
is clearly what they expressed over the phone.  As far as what you could
do to help us?  Right now, clients are what we need. If you want to link
to us we will link to you, share references etc.. =20

        Aside from that, I really appreciate your help.  I would like to keep
communications open between us, we may be able to help each-other grow.=20

Sincerely,=20
        Adriel T Desautels
        Founder, Secure Network Operations, Inc.
        978-897-0974