Full Disclosure mailing list archives

An urgent warning to all concerning ~el8 / project mayhem (fwd)

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (James Martin)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 23:00:13 +0100

Complete support from me. These kids may have real issues to bring up,
but treating the community like this serves to only alienate them. If
I am to understand correctly we now not only face the increasing
threats of legal action for publishing research but also "action" from
"fellow" community members, almost certainly using *our* tools.

Regards
James

Web: http://www.uuuppz.com
Email:  me () uuuppz com