Full Disclosure mailing list archives

lo0k 4t wh4t 1 g3t 1n th3 m41l

From: full-disclosure () lists netsys com (drag net)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 08:02:36 +0000

I KILLED THE TURKEY!

this chick keeps sending me these e-mails, can someone please explain to me
what they are.

From: Caitlyn <caitlyn () welcomeaway com>
To: Valued Subscriber <chemical_perfection () hotmail com>
Subject: (adv:adlt) Watch your huge meat slide inside wet lips
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 02:05:28 -0500 (CDT)

Hello Er0tica Lover,

This issue sees only the world's largest meatmissiles
plunging deep inside the t1ghtest petite girls. These
girls have never come this hard before.

   http://www.welcomeaway.com/explode1/

Watch as one girl almost chokes on kum as it spills
down her chin and coats her perfect breasts. All the
while she's grinning up at you...

   http://www.welcomeaway.com/explode2/

-Mouths being stuffed and filled...
-Sweet holes being stretched to the absolute limits...
-0rgasms you'll have to see to believe, these girls C-U-M Harrrrd.

They can't get enough, and they keep coming back for more,
so you know they love it.

Dirty b1tches taking it in every hole and being gang-porked.

   http://www.welcomeaway.com/explode2/

eJwtjMERADEIAlvSTebmrMb+uwiGPBxUYLP+JmZoUprRqV/W1v5Jo2HbZ3LeJ8Pi5mE89XisuZd55sRl1ath6wAzOB3g

You've Recieved this free newsletter service Via Request
Your Mail Address May have been Supplied to welcomeaway
if you have recently Subscribed to a Membership Based Website

or someone you know may have submitted your mail address by mistake,
in this case if you no longer require welcomeaway Newsletters
Simply go here to be excluded: http://www.welcomeaway.com/support/