IDS mailing list archives

Re: IPS - Cisco vs. McAfee vs. Tippingpoint

From: Laurens Vets <laurens () daemon be>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 21:52:56 +0200

Hello Andre,

So, how did you do your deployment, and which product did you choose and why? :)

I work for an MSSP, we mostly deploy Cisco and Proventia (sometimes others, depending on the customer preference). Management is done via a custom solution :) The why is because our customers ask for it :)

Kind regards,
Laurens