IDS mailing list archives

RE: Talisker Site Returns - Rate/Review IDS Now

From: "Mohamed Farid" <m.farid.shawara () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 07:56:12 +0300

I hope if you can add a comparison portal between the products within the
same category ...

It's always a great thing to see some reviews of the listed product ( the
good and the bad ) and how they compete with the other product in their
category ...

Thanks ,,,
Mohamed Farid ,CISSP,CCSP,S+
m.farid.shawara () gmail com