IDS mailing list archives

RE: Bittorrent - utorrent

From: "Goran Pizent" <goran.pizent () mobilnet hr>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 11:46:27 +0100

Hi,

If you have policy against bittorent then you should identify all
workstations that use bittorent and explain to those people that they are
violating policy and that they could be fired because they are using
untrusted and forbidden software. Uninstall all bittorent software from all
workstations.

Goran Pizent