IDS mailing list archives

IDS LOG

From: elvis () bridges com br
Date: 26 Dec 2007 14:53:19 -0000

I am a researcher and student of the IPT – São Paulo Technological Research Institute (Brazil) – and I’m analyzing the
behavior, patterns and floatation of an IDS database and logs. But my researches are restricted to the IDS that I
implemented in my network. I’d like to make a more comprehensive study, with the analysis of other IDS.  I am looking
for NBAD IDS database of incidents and log of those incidents.

Is it possible for anybody to send me a link, or files, with those databases and logs. I’d appreciate a lot.

Thanks in advance,
Elvis

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it
with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.coresecurity.com/index.php5?module=Form&action=impact&campaign=intro_sfw
to learn more.