IDS mailing list archives

RE: IPS test machine

From: "Tony Haywood" <thaywood () karalon com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:12:01 -0000

Terry,

Traffic IQ Pro performs testing for inline network and security devices just
as you describe. It allows you to use two network cards and spoof or forge
ip and ports used. The application has over 700 different types of normal
and threat traffic files which can be used to test with. You can also import
any other 3rd party capture file into the product to use to test with.

We are also just about to release a new version of the application which
includes full editing capabilities of the traffic files plus a number of
other new features.

If you would like to find out further information please let me know off the
list.

Regards
Tony

www.karalon.com