IDS mailing list archives

RE: IPS Market Share

From: "Andrew Plato" <andrew.plato () anitian com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 07:36:16 -0700

I wonder if Gartner included IDS in that as well? That would explain
ISS's larger size. The Infonetics report I saw is looking at in-line IPS
only.

Eh, I saw a news story out there that says McAfee has the largest share.
I am sure somebody, somewhere did a report that shows Cisco is larger.

Everybody is fighting for their slice of the pie. :-)

Andrew Plato, CISSP, CISM
President/Principal Consultant
Anitian Enterprise Security