IDS mailing list archives

Re: IPS Reliability/Availability

From: Gwendolynn ferch Elydyr <gwen () reptiles org>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 23:37:06 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006, Bob Walder wrote:
We already did - results are on our Web site at www.nss.co.uk
It will not be included in the MULTI-Gig test for fairly obvious reasons

On 23/2/06 19:50, "Sap ." <0xsapx0 () gmail com> wrote:
I know its not on the list but I would give the Cisco ASA appliances a
look, I'm not going to give you a sales pitch but here's a link :
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/prod_brochure0900aecd80402ef4.html

Perhaps I'm missing an obvious search box - but your website is impressively annoying to try and dig information out of. Could you
post a specific link for your testing of the Cisco ASA appliance?

cheers!
avoid getting wet.  This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from CORE IMPACT. Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708 to learn more.