IDS mailing list archives

Re: Log Visualization Portal - secviz.org

From: Michael Rash <mbr () cipherdyne org>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 12:40:27 -0500

Thanks for creating secviz.org.  I have added a link to a parser for
Netfilter/iptables rules called "nf2csv" that is distributed with the
latest release of psad.  I have also uploaded a couple of graphs that
were generated from parsing the iptables logs that are distributed with
the Honeynet scan challenge (#34).

--
Michael Rash
http://www.cipherdyne.org/