IDS mailing list archives

RE: Worm attack generation tools

From: "Tony Haywood" <thaywood () karalon com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 05:35:32 +0100

You might want to take a look at Traffic IQ, there is a Pro and a Basic
version of the product and it designed to replay traffic both normal and
threat to test inline network and security devices such as firewalls, IDS &
IPS systems, evaluation software is available from our site at
www.karalon.com we also have a Traffic IQ Gateway product which can be used
to apply evasion techniques to traffic flowing through it.

Best
Tony