IDS mailing list archives

Re: Open source GUI for Snort

From: Mark Ryan del Moral Talabis <talabis () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:42:37 +0800

This is not a management console but we're currently working on a
monitoring and reporting tool for Snort that focuses on Intrusion
graphs. It's still in the works but we'll probably be able to do a
first release a month from now. It generates the data sections of our
website:

http://www.philippinehoneynet.org
http://www.philippinehoneynet.org/data.php

Cheers!