IDS mailing list archives

Foolin an IDS (the return :))

From: Tarek Naja <sectraq () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:31:30 +0000

Hello,
I would like to thank every1 who has contributed and helped me in the
past topic (fooling and ids). Thank you all u were a great help and
the info u provided was awsome.

Now that am attracted more to the subject iam planing to be more
uptodate and expand my project to wireless IDS under the same topic.
So if any1 can suggest and nice technical papers on WIDS foolery i
would really appriciate it. I am not sure this is the correct word for
it, but am particularly interested in "plymorphic" IDS (that adapt and
teach itself).

Thanks again for every1 and ur help is really appriciated.

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from
CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
to learn more.