IDS mailing list archives

Fooling an IDS (re-visited:)

From: Tarek Naja <sectraq () gmail com>
Date: 15 Mar 2005 02:09:14 -0000

Hello everone,
I would like to take the opportunity and thank ever1 for providing me with valuable resources.
Now that am more interested in the topic I have decided to expand my project to include wireless IDS and firewalls (i
posted a mssg in the FW list). so again if any1 can provide me with specific papers about evading wireslls IDS i would
appriciate it. and in case u have anything new about normal IDS foolery that will be appriciated too.
Many thanks again for every1 who has helped.

Test Your IDS

Is your IDS deployed correctly?
Find out quickly and easily by testing it with real-world attacks from
CORE IMPACT.
Go to http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/CoreSecurity_focus-ids_040708
to learn more.