IDS mailing list archives

RE: IDS event filtering

From: "Phil Hollows" <phollows () open com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 10:42:35 -0500

AFAIK this is the best list on securityfocus for SIM.  The management
and incident handling lists appear to be moribund.  There's also
occasional SIM-related traffic on the logs list at shmoo.com.  If there
are other lists that folks like to track for activity related to SIM, do
suggest them here.

Otherwise, would anyone be interested in a separate SIM list at
securityfocus?  If there's enough interest (vote now!) I suppose we can
get one started. Otherwise it seems to me that this is the right place,
given the overlap in the goals of SIM and IDS/IPS.

Phil Hollows
VP Marketing
OpenService, Inc.
110 Turnpike Road, Suite 308