IDS mailing list archives

Re: Looking for HIDS-only products for XP/2000Pro

From: AsTriXs <astrixs () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 17:09:13 +0530

hi,

Check out
http://www.mcafeesecurity.com/us/products/mcafee/host_ips/category.htm

McAfee(r) Entercept(r) agents protects desktops and servers against
zero-day and known attacks. As the only host intrusion prevention
system (IPS) combining behavioral rules, signatures and a system
firewall, McAfee Entercept provides unmatched proactive threat
protection of critical systems and applications, preserving the
confidentiality of data and ensuring business availability
--
[AsTriXs]
[zooStatioN-zeBra]