IDS mailing list archives

Re: robots.txt access rules

From: "Mark Blaszczyk" <mark () diversit com au>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:10:31 +0800

Greetings Federico,

I don't beleive that the rule has no perpose, I agree that it could be very
trivial on restricted/hidden folders/files but adleast it will give some
sort of indication of someone poking around, And you never know when you may
overlook permissions either.

Kind Regards,

Mark Blaszczyk.

www.diversit.com.au