IDS mailing list archives

RE: High Performance IDS's

From: jamesworld () intelligencia com
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 16:02:18 -0600

Cisco IDS
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2113/products_data_sheet09186a008014873f.html * Cisco IDS 4200 Series sensorsDedicated IDS solutions enable deployment of IDS sensors wherever they are needed in the network architecture. Four performance levels are available:
       * Cisco IDS 4210  45 Mbps
       * Cisco IDS 4235  200 Mbps
       * Cisco IDS 4250  500 Mbps
       * Cisco IDS 4250 XL 1000 Mbps
* Cisco IDSM-2 Module for the Cisco Catalyst 6500 chassisThis product efficiently integrates full IDS capabilities into the Cisco Catalyst Switch via a dedicated module, providing integrated protection at 500 Mbps.