IDS mailing list archives

Research Paper on IDS

From: Hardik Cholera <hardik_cholera_in () rediffmail com>
Date: 24 Aug 2004 04:50:28 -0000

Hello Everyone,

As being a student, I am doing my Master's in Informatin Security field from RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia.

I am having my final assignment on Intrusion Detection System, I think it is one of the most interesting topic in
InfoSec world today.

I am looking for cool resources for that, I have subscribed to many newsgroup also for the same.  But if anyone want to
contribute to my Research Paper as a Research Guide, I will be very fortunate to have this honour. After this semester
I will publish this Research Paper on Internet and will be available for inter-university research on InfoSec Subjects.

Thanking You All In Advance.
Hardik Cholera.
email:s3091368 () student rmit edu au
Mobile:+61-431 167 882.

FREE Network Security Webinar - How to implement IPSec security into VPN appliances

New threats and vulnerabilities require new high-performance IPSec VPN solutions for network protection.
Join the security experts from SafeNet on August 26 at 1:00 PM (Eastern), and learn how to successfully integrate IPSec
security into VPN processors and appliances to provide powerful yet cost-effective VPN solutions for your customers.
Register now:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/SafeNet_focus-ids_040817