IDS mailing list archives

RE: Sourcefire IDS?

From: "Harper, Patrick" <patrick.harper () phns com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 14:27:03 -0500

 I have used them before and they are really nice. Easy thresholding,
easy rule management, the only thing I did not care too much for were
the reports.  The support was always fast to respond to issues.  Of all
the IDS's I have used (I have used most of them) I like the snort
solutions best and for an enterprise Sourcefire is really nice.