IDS mailing list archives

RE : Experiences with Toplayer Attack Mitigator IPS

From: Bourque Daniel <Daniel.Bourque () loto-quebec com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 22:19:14 -0400

What you are saying is how can I justify to my boss to install a new
security device after investing in 1 FW, IDS, failover FW, second layer of
fw, antivirus, second level of antivus, third level of antivirus, anti-spam
software, 24x7 monitoring, second e-mail server, encryption, vpn server, ...

It's easy, you scare him...

:o)

Btw, when the report is available, please post a note here...