IDS mailing list archives

Re: SOHO Hardware IDS

From: "Jason Wieland" <JWieland () citizensmn com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 10:03:44 -0600

Does anyone have any feedback about the device and/or service that
Secure Works provides?  I am currently evaluating this product, but
would like some feedback from anyone who works with it or may know
something about them.

www.secureworks.com

Sincerely,
Jason

Jason Wieland
JWieland () citizensmn com
Citizens Bank Minnesota

      Notice: Because there is a small risk that information transmitted via Internet
Email could fall into the wrong hands, we suggest that confidential information,
such as account numbers or social security numbers, not be transmitted via email.
Instead please contact us directly. Thank you.

Network with over 10,000 of the brightest minds in information security
at the largest, most highly-anticipated industry event of the year.
Don't miss RSA Conference 2004! Choose from over 200 class sessions and
see demos from more than 250 industry vendors. If your job touches
security, you need to be here. Learn more or register at
http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/RSA_focus-ids_031023
and use priority code SF4.