IDS mailing list archives

Network IDS overcoming

From: Bojidar Tzendov <bojidar_tzendov () mtel net>
Date: 2 Jun 2003 06:10:23 -0000

Dear All,

I am very interested for a statistic that depicts NIDS systems resistance
against hacker attacks directed directly to NIDS sensor.
I mean attacks us defragmantation, overloading, etc.

Can someone give me statistic documents or url.
That matter is important because you know NIDS is open-failure

Thanks in advance

Bojidar

INTRUSION PREVENTION: READY FOR PRIME TIME?

IntruShield now offers unprecedented Intrusion IntelligenceTM capabilities
- including intrusion identification, relevancy, direction, impact and analysis
- enabling a path to prevention.

Download the latest white paper "Intrusion Prevention: Myths, Challenges, and Requirements" at:
http://www.securityfocus.com/IntruVert-focus-ids2