IDS mailing list archives

RE: Voice over IP applications vulnerabilites/attacks ?

From: "Brennen Reynolds" <brennen-ml () off-pisteconsulting com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 15:37:42 -0800

Avi,

        I have spent a good part of the past year working with IP telephony and
evaluating the weaknesses associated with it. I have written several papers
about my work including an IEEE Communication magazine article
(http://www.off-pisteconsulting.com/research/pubs/ieee_comm.pdf), a paper
for the upcoming NDSS conference
(http://www.off-pisteconsulting.com/research/pubs/ndss03-reynolds.pdf) and
my Master's thesis
(http://www.off-pisteconsulting.com/research/pubs/reynolds-ms_thesis.pdf).
The thesis is the most comprehensive document on the subject. If you have
any questions about the material please let me know.

Brennen Reynolds
Off-Piste Consulting, LLC