IDS mailing list archives

RE: RES: Protocol Anomaly Detection IDS - Honeypots

From: "Augusto Paes de Barros" <augusto () paesdebarros com br>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:27:09 -0000

I was thinking about tracking info too. Encryption and the compression are
very serious limitations. However, it is easy to implement through Office
macros and styles, or even e-mail servers, adding an information after
internal use only messages. In this case it would be very helpful to avoid
those cases of internal memos going outside accidentally.

I'll try to code some examples, but I would like to see people of the list
trying something like that too. Time and Skill here are very limited things
:-)

See ya,

--
Augusto Paes de Barros, CISSP