IDS mailing list archives

Cheap and good IDS, IPS, FW commercial solutions.

From: Peteris Krumins <newsgroups () lf lv>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:26:49 +0200

 Hello,

  I have been developing an IPS (IDS+FW) for the last year,
  but to get it successfuly in the market I want to begin distributing
  some commercial and widely known IDS, IPS or FW solutions and then
  slowly start offering my own system.

  This time the price plays the main role, services offered by the
  solution goes into the second place and support goes the third.

  I would like to hear your comments on the commercial solutions which match
  the criteria, so I could start evaluating them and build a list
  of solutions I could offer. If you have had contributing experience with
  the vendor of the solution it would be nice if you wrote about your
  experiences.

Thanks,
P.Krumins