IDS mailing list archives

Netscreen IDP

From: <spyguy703 () earthlink net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 08:50:32 -0700

Does anyone on the list have any experience using Netscreen's IDP product? I
looked at a demo yesterday and some of the marketing junk, but was wondering
if anyone has actually bought the product and is using it.

The technology (previously OneSecure) is of interest to me...especially the
management/reporting software. (I really wish someone can duplicate this for
SNORT!)

Anyways, if you have used it, I'd like to know what you like about it and what
you dislike about it. I'd also like to find out what makes it stand out from
other like products.

Thanks in advance,
SpyGuy