IDS mailing list archives

Re: Log correlation

From: Floydman <floydian_99 () yahoo com>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 09:15:40 -0500

I never heard of neuSecure, but I am glad than you mentionned it, since I am currently working on a similar Open Source project. The project is still in it's infancy, but is based on the LogAgent engine (www.geocities.com/floydian_99). I am also greatly interested in peoples experience with this product, and if possible point me to some screen shots, I couldn't find any in the company's website.

Floydman