Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Intranet or intranet?

From: "Gautier . Rich" <RGautier () drc com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 14:06:26 -0400

While I've always spelled it as Intranet everywhere I've written it - I am now completely convinced that I have been in
the wrong for many, many years.

It is an intranet - not The Intranet.  If you want to name it - then you can capitalize it.....e.g. Behmnet

Rich Gautier
Sr. Product Architect
Kadix Systems
Office: 571-226-8828