Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: In search of Firewalls KPIs

From: pkc_mls <pkc_mls () yahoo Fr>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:33:28 +0200

 Le 8/12/2010 11:07 PM, saumitra prabhudesai a écrit :
Hi All,

Hi,
I am in search of the essential KPIs to be monitored for Juniper Netscreen Firewalls. After the identification of these KPIs, I want to go ahead for capacity planning & performance optimization of these firewalls. Any piece of advise will help!

Thanks,
Saumitra

Can you please describe a little bit more what you plan to do, which models are involved, which scenarios, etc ?

The KPI are the same for several firewall vendors : cpu, memory, number of sessions, throughput, etc.