Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Looking for firewall mgmt solution

From: ArkanoiD <ark () eltex net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 23:38:22 +0400

BTW they had their own firewall, NSM. It was quite feature rich and there
was opensource version. Is it officially dead now?

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 08:26:42AM -0400, Rajeev Gupta wrote:

   Have you looked at solfsoft firewall manager solution? I am not sure
   after they got acquired by 'extraprotect/loglogic', what there status
   is but they had their product which could potentially meet your
   requirement.

   On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 7:13 AM, Morriss, Jason (NIH/CIT) [C]