Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: secure firewall rule management program

From: Marcin Antkiewicz <firewallwizards () kajtek org>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 22:52:16 -0600

Thanks!  We're looking both at Tufin (mentioned by Rainer Ginsberg)
and at Algosec (mentioned by one of our managers and by Rainer).  The
current versions of both products fail to meet several of our
dealbreaking requirements.  Both products are relatively new.  We're
hopeful that a future version of one or both products will be what we
want.

Hi Morty,

we are looking at the same, but we are looking for a cleanup/basic ops support
tool right now.

Would you mind sharing the dealbreaking requirements? I am wondering now
what, if anything we have missed.

--
Marcin Antkiewicz