Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Cisco PIX - "Allow inbound IPsec sessions to bypass interface access lists"

From: Michael Tewner <tewner () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 08:03:08 +0300

Thanks Eric - That seems to be what I was missing.

By creating a new Group Policy, I can make this transition one tunnel at a
time, instead of creating all the rules I *THINK* I'll need, moving to
interface ACL's, and praying for the best....

Thank you Paul and Farrukh for your informative answers!

-Mike