Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: VPN NAT issue

From: "Dave Love" <dlove () verticalsystemsinc net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 08:18:48 -0600

Those commands do not allow access. You need to use a static rule then
provide an access list. They should be the same as the other ones with
different numbers and also apply the access-list to the other interface
using a different name. Forexample, Access-list IN and Access-list IN2
are bound to the interface by Access-Group IN and Access-Group IN2.

I've attached a document that shows the rules. It's a little old but
still relevant.

I think this is what you are asking.