Firewall Wizards mailing list archives

Re: Provocative Query: Are firewalls obsolete in a world involving enterprise WebService SOA

From: jdgorin () computer org
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:56:27 +0200

Hi George,

I can't agree more, those jewels are priceless.

That's also why I'm still subscribing to this list. And it's always good to read
the grey-beards when morale is low.

When people will understand that they need a risk assessment to build a security
policy which will drive the settings rules of FW, routers, operating system and
so on; IT Security will be back on track to a brighter future.

Cheers,
JDG